1. Rachel Hollis - Author of Girl Wash Your Face & Girl Stop Apologizing, motivational speaker, mother, and the friend who refuses to let you fail. Not only is she hilarious but she is incredibly inspirational and has advice that will literally shake you. She will tell you exactly how it is with no added BS. If you're looking for an accountability partner, advice, or a good laugh, I highly recommend listening to her podcast, Rise, and her podcast with her husband, Rise Together.
2. Joanna Goddard - The OG of Mom Bloggers. Joanna went from working at Cosmopolitan to Glamour.com to being named one of the Top 10 Lifestyle Websites for Women by Forbes. This was all before Instagram/Twitter/Blogging were popular. Cup of Jo started as a side gig but quickly brought in millions of viewers. Jo talks all things food, style, motherhood, and relationships. Grab your coffee and join Jo's tight knit community, I promise you don't want to miss out.
3. Sadie Jane - The self love warrior you want in your corner. Sadie is a super mom to 3 kids, yogi, and DIY extraordinaire. She is transparent in all aspects of life and will always tell you how it is. She empowers others to feel & find their worth in who they are today. Sadie is the definition of "cool mom". She is hilarious, kind, compassionate, and SO inspiring. She offers a kids meditation series that I cannot wait to get my hands on and shows you self love is possible even when you can't find a minute to yourself. Check her out and thank me later.
4. Jenna Kutcher- The mentor you didn't know you needed and the best friend you've always wanted. Jenna is real, authentic, and SO genuine. She is a marketing guru, Instagram queen, and a wealth of knowledge. After struggling with infertility and multiple miscarriages over the years, Jenna and her hubby are finally expecting their first baby. (WOO!!) This soon to be mama is a force to be reckoned with. If you're looking for a business mentor, a self love warrior, or just some encouragement, look no further. Jenna is your girl.
5. Chloe Mackintosh - City girl turned country. Chloe runs the cutest blog, Boxwood Avenue, about all things life as a modern farmer and goat enthusiast. Yes, I said goat. She is goat crazy and you will be too after you see her Instagram. She will leave you feeling inspired to soak up the little moments, move to a town of 99, and find that perfect farmhouse.